Please Note- You must not use this site if you are under 13 years old.
1.1 Libota records your personal information when you register and create an account with Libota. This includes (but not limited to): your real name, picture, date of birth, Information, phone number, social media profile links, email address, professional experience, education, skills, interests, languages, services offered. If any of the personal details you entered change, it is your responsibility to update your Libota account with those changes to ensure that our records are accurate and up to date changes.
1.2 You (as the user) are not anonymous to Libota when you log into the platform or post any content on Libota website. To allow us to make improvements to our current services or create new service features, Libota may collect and share information about the way you use the Libota services.
1.3 Libota may also receive and record information from your internet browser and your computer, including (but not limited to) IP addresses and cookies. Libota may also collect and process information about your actual location i.e., GPS signals sent by mobile device or different technologies.
The above data may be collected to:
- Customise the content and any advertising displayed on the site.
- Maintain and improve our services.
- As required by law, order of a court or regulator, or if Libota believes that the use of the information is necessary for enforcement related events.
- Provide your information to the user with whom you have agreement.
- To develop new features to the service provided and/or expand our user base.
- To ensure that Libota receives due payments.
- To contact you when necessary.
- To carry out research, to allow certain content on the site targeting on an aggregate basis, users for whom it is likely to be relevant for.
- To allow internal and external verification services obtained by you via the site.
- To generate data reports on an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis.
1.4 Your contact information may also used in invoicing, billing purposes and invoicing. In Some cases, the information collected may be transferred overseas. When you contact Libota, we may keep a record of the communications between you and Libota to help resolve any issues you might have.
1.5 Information obtained during registration, your account information, information about your activities and your browsing information generally relate to business entities. It is mandatory for users of Libota to provide certain categories of Personal data. If users do not provide any or sufficient information marked as mandatory, Libota may not be able to complete the registration process and therefore, may not be able to provide the user with our services.
1.6 Libota may from time to time use your email address to communicate any amendments to our User Agreement, or any take down notice, or the need for an action.
1.7 If Libota wishes to collect or use any information from you that is not personal, but nevertheless is sensitive, then we will seek consent directly from yourself each time. Libota will not use or disclose your sensitive information for any purpose unless directly related to the purpose for which it was initially collected.
1.8 If you provide personal data to Libota, you are considered to have authorised Libota to collect, hold and use that personal data for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity and your eligibility to register as a user of the Libota platform.
- To process your registration, maintain and manage your registration.
- Maintain and improve our services.
- Provide you with customer service, respond to your queries, feedback, claims and disputes.
- Carry out research or statistical analysis to improve the layout of the website, the content of the website and improve the services offered.
- It may be required of us to disclose your personal information by the law, regulations, guidelines or in respect of any investigations or claims by Libota or against Libota.
- Access your registration information or account information so you are not required to re-enter it.
- Gather statistical information about usage by users.
- Research visiting patterns and direct advertisement based on user interests.
- Track progress and participation in promotions.
1.10. Libota and its contents are not targeted at those under the age of 13.
1.11. However, we have no way of definitively distinguishing the age of individuals who access the websites. If anyone has provided us with incorrect personal information, then Libota is not liable for any transactions that take place with this user and Libota will terminate any accounts that are suspected or confirmed following an investigation as belonging to an authorised user.
1.12. Libota employs reasonable security methods to prevent any unauthorised access onto the websites, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information held by Libota. Once registered, your registration information and account information are protected by a password, which Libota recommend that you do not disclose to anybody. Libota personnel will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited phone call or email.
1.13. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. Therefore, while Libota tries to protect the information retained for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us, and you are doing so at your own risk.
1.14. You agree that If the settings are changed on your browser to disable or restrict cookies, or to indicate when cookies are being set by Libota, then Libota’s platform may not function properly or as intended on your device, resulting in you not being able to take advantage of certain Libota features.
Protecting Personal Information
2.1 Your Libota account is password protected for privacy and security reasons. Libota takes all reasonable steps to protect the information about you held by Libota from any unauthorised access, any use or disclosure. Although we can’t guarantee absolute security of that information, or that our systems will be completely free of any third-party interception, or that our systems will be completely incorruptible from viruses. Therefore, Libota cannot and do not warrant the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You, as the user, are responsible for maintaining the security of your passwords and/or account information.
3.1 The website may contain links to third party websites or make available services obtained from third parties. If you, as the user, follow a link to any of these websites or use any services obtained from third party service providers via the website that requires you to provide personal information to them. Please note that the third-party service providers have their own privacy policies and terms & conditions, Libota encourages you to view these before disclosing any of your personal information on those websites.
4.1 When registering on the Libota website, you may be given the opportunity to opt in to receive updates on the latest services offered by Libota and any special offers via your Libota account or personal email address. Once you complete a transaction on the platform, you may be given the opportunity to opt into receiving marketing material, however, you may opt out at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” in any email containing marketing material, or you can request to opt out by emailing Libota via the contact details on the website.
5.1 Libota reserves the right to send you messages related to the administration and related to your account. Messages that you may not be able to opt out of. For all communications to cease, Libota must close your Libota account.
Your Access to Information
6.1 Libota will allow you to access, amend and/or remove the personal information that are held about you, unless:
- Libota is legally required to deny you access or is permitted to retain the information.
- Libota needs to prevent information in our systems from being accidentally or maliciously damaged. This means that where you delete information from our platform, residual copies of that information on active servers, as well as corresponding information on our back up systems, may not be immediately deleted.
If you wish to access the personal information held by Libota about you, or you wish to terminate your Libota account, you must contact us via the contact details displayed on the Libota platform.