Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Libota!
These Terms of Service govern access and use of Libota and the services (features, apps, products, technologies, and software) we offer. By using these Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
To have right to use these services you must:
- Be 13 years old or above ( Age Restriction)
- Use your real name and Surname as you are legally known.
- Provide accurate information about yourself.
- Use your own picture on your profile to identify yourself and be more credible
- Create only one personal account ( your own) or
- Have right to legally represent a service, company, brand , institution or organization
- Not share your password, give access to your account to others
- Not be a convicted sex offender
- Not have been banned or blacklisted for violations of our terms or policies.
- Be of Congolese nationality or origins.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your account, so use a strong password and limit
its use to this account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
- We want to provide you with the best possible experience by customizing the content and advertising inserts you see on our site. For this, we may work with trusted partners. We may rely on your research, your location (eg country), the device you use (eg mobile phone) and some navigation data (eg pages visited recently). We do not store this data by name.
- By accepting to use our systems you give us permission, as well as our trusted partners, to use this data.
Limitations of liability
By using the Services you agree that Libota its parents, affiliates, related Companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners and licensors, liability is limited to the maximum extent permissible in your Country of residence. We do not control or direct what people and others do or say, and we are not responsible for their actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or any content they share (including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, and other objectionable content). We cannot predict when issues might arise with our Products. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. We try to provide clear rules so that we can limit or hopefully avoid disputes between you and us. If a dispute does arise, however, it's useful to know up front where it can be resolved and what laws will apply. If you are a consumer, the laws of the country in which you reside will apply to any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms, and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that country that has jurisdiction over the claim.
Ending these terms
We want Libota to be a platform where people are free to express themselves within the boundaries of our services the terms & conditions and policies. If we determine that you have violated our terms or policies, we may take action against your account to protect our community and services, including by suspending access to your account or disabling it. We may also suspend or disable your account if you create risk or legal exposure for us or when we are permitted or required to do so by law. Where appropriate, we will notify you about your account the next time you try to access it. You can learn more about what you can do if your account has been disabled. You may end your legal agreement with Libota at any time by deactivating your account and discontinuing your use of the Services. If you delete or we disable your account, these Terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us.
Updating our terms
We may decide to update these Terms from time to time. The changes will not be retrospective, and the most current version of the Terms, which will be kept on our platform page. You will be notified in advance of about Changes addressing new functions or made for legal reasons that will affect the rights or obligations of any party to these Terms. We will ensure that you are notified either by email or through our messaging system. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.